Tour New Zealand With Haka Tours
Friday, December 8th, 2017Read about 'Tour New Zealand With Haka Tours' on USAVE, the place for all things car rental.
For some New Zealand is best explored by just jumping in the car and hitting the road to see where it takes you, working out the details like accommodation and booking along the way. Some however like to leave the planning and organisation up to someone else and be free to enjoy the trip – hassle free.
New Zealand Guided Tours
Looking for guided tours in New Zealand that are flexible, social and customisable? The professional team at Haka Tours offer a one-stop-shop of New Zealand wide tours for lovers of mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing and adventure. A focus on providing top quality, custom, smaller sized tours in New Zealand is what sets Haka Tours apart from the rest.
Whether you are a holidaying with your family, tripping around with friends, a school or sports group or looking for corporate team building activities Haka Tours will take care of all the essential details, including everything from transport to accommodation, sightseeing and activities. Want to add on some extra activities or stay a little longer at your new favourite New Zealand destination – no problem Haka Tours are fully customisable.
Haka Tours Base Options
All tours on offer from Haka Tours can be tailored to suit your requirements, the possibilities for adding on experiences, accommodation upgrades and extensions are extensive. Choose from one of their base tours below to get you started then get stuck in to the added extras.
Skiing or snowboarding at the top of your list of things to do while in New Zealand? The South Island is the place to be for the best powder, slopes and snow during the colder months (June through to October). Haka Tours take care of everything you need for a great getaway in the mountains.
- South Island Snow Safari. At 7 days in length, the Snow Safari is perfect for those wanting to get a taste of what the best South Island Ski fields have to offer.
- South Island Snow Odyssey. The 12 day Snow Odyssey tour offers seasoned skiers and boarders the opportunity to explore some of the South Island’s lesser known, back country ski fields.
- Ultimate Heli Tour. One for the experts out there, this 7 day Heli Tour takes on the more challenging (only accessible by helicopter) runs at Methven, Mt Cook, Wanaka and Queenstown.
- NZ Dirt And Snow Tour. A great combo for those who like to mix it up a little, the 5 day North Island based Dirt and Snow tour provides 2 days on the slopes and 2 days on the trails.
With so many great activities and attractions across New Zealand it can be tiresome trying to make time to fit in all the best things to do in a time efficient way. Let the experts at Haka tours take care of all the timing, booking and travel details for you on their Adventure Tours.
- South Island Lick Tour. Starting and finishing at Christchurch, the 7 days Lick Tour gives travellers a taste of the South Island’s most popular alpine spots, including Franz Joseph, Wanaka, Queenstown and Lake Tekapo.
- Amplified NZ Tour. Take it up a notch with the Amplified NZ Tour, at 16 days in total this one covers a taster of both Islands, taking in the best of New Zealand’s popular tourist destinations.
- Epic NZ Tour. The longest of the Adventure Tours, the Epic NZ Tour take a total of 24 fun filled days. This tour takes in everything from the Bay of Islands in the Far North to the alpine ranges of Wanaka and Queenstown.
- North Island Adventure Tour. Perfect for those just passing through, the North Island Adventure Tour starts at Auckland and ends at Wellington (or vice versa). There are plenty of optional activities and upgrades available to add on to this one.
- Bay Of Islands Winterless. Short on time? This 3 day Bay of Islands tour is great for a rejuvenating break away. Take in all the amazing beaches and coastlines only the Far North can offer.
- South Island Adrenaline Junkie. Pretty self-explanatory this one – 12 days of action packed fun and excitement perfect for thrill seekers and adventure enthusiasts.
- Legendary NZ Tour. 21 days of New Zealand’s best, this one will leave you wishing you never had to leave this amazing country!
- New Zealand Uncovered Tour. Immerse yourself in New Zealand’s Maori culture with this 14 day NZ Uncovered Tour. Learn the Haka and how to use the Poi and experience a traditional Hangi feast and much more.
Mountain Biking Tours
Getting around the country with several mountain bikes and all their gear in tow can be tricky. Why not leave the logistics up to the team at Haka Tours and just enjoy the ride.
- North Island Trail Hunter MTB. Enjoy some of the North Islands best Mountain Bike trails with this 7 day tour including Rotorua, Taupo and Wellington areas.
- South Island Dirt Seeker MTB. Get busy on the South Island’s best downhill and backcountry trails with the 7 days Dirt Seeker tour. Visit Queenstown, Wanaka, Arrowtown before making your way back to Christchurch.
- NZ MTB Dreamer Tour. The ultimate NZ mountain biking tour. From Auckland all the way to Queenstown and back to Christchurch, this 16 day adventure will leave you feeling like you have experienced what the real New Zealand has to offer.
Why Choose Haka Tours?
Yes there are large numbers of tour companies in New Zealand, but the personal touch is lost in the sea of schedules, time constraints and large tour numbers. Haka Tours has tried to address these issues and provide travellers with a better alternative, take a look below for just a few of the reasons to choose Haka Tours when touring in New Zealand.
- They are the experts in creating custom New Zealand guided tours across a range of disciplines.
- Their dedicated team works closely with you to plan all aspects of your tour.
- You can choose from a wide range of destinations across New Zealand.
- Transport, accommodation, breakfast, sightseeing, activities, ski lift passes, ferries, permits, entry fees, tickets and bookings are all taken care of for you.
- Haka Tours is a New Zealand owned and operated company.
- Tour numbers are restricted to between 8 and 16 people per tour.
- All guides are passionate about travelling and helping you explore the best New Zealand has to offer.
- All tours are customisable by adding optional activities and extensions.
- Only a small deposit of $99 NZD is required upon making a booking (the remainder is due 30 days before the tour commences).
For more information on tour inclusions, destinations and details check out the individual links provided or see the Haka Tours website. Or take a look here for more ideas on what to see and do in New Zealand.